October 24, 2013

Marvel's Ant-Man!

Marvel Comics' Ant-Man (Hank Pym)
Getting to another request, here's Ant-Man, the Marvel Comics character. Keep an eye on this guy, he's set to star in his own Marvel movie, you know. Maybe he'll cross paths with the Avengers on the big screen soon, we'll see!

Something tells me he won't be wearing his classic comic costume though :)

Check out this other stuff that was sent in recently....

These great Doctor Who Punx decorations were made by Kevin for the birthday party of his 9 year old daughter who really wanted a DW themed celebration. He couldn't find any DW party supplies to buy so he made these! How cool is that? Click images to enlarge!
 
Ben sent in photos of this awesome piece he put together, wow! His description;
"I was inspired by Eric Scarecrow's Soopa Coin Up Bros. vinyl to create my first custom vinyl creation. I added the light at the top and attached an EL Wire unit to the back to light the top and the screen. I created the screen art by combining Doctor Who perler bead art and the X-Men arcade game. The sides and back art are versions of the art I created before by photoshopping your Doctor Who art."
 
 
 
 

Álvaro (from Spain and is 14 years old!) sent in this great Daniel Craig James Bond!
Cliff is back with 7th Doctors companions, Mel and Ace. Thanks Cliff!

Last but not least, Veysel has been working hard on his Simpsons drawings, and has tried some stuff I featured in my tutorials (links on the side of the blog) with great results! Here's Veysel's drawings:













3 comments:

  1. I love this! This has been a long time request from me, but can you please do Black Mask from Batman Arkham Origins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you draw the Straw Hat Pirates from One Piece

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wanna see X-Men Evolution Jean Grey

    ReplyDelete