March 6, 2013

Dragonball Z's Goku!

Dragonball Z's Goku and Super Saiyan Goku v1




Okay, something different today...

Now I don't know much about Dragonball Z, so if I get something wrong here, please be gentle :) Above is the main character from Dragonball (or is it "Dragon Ball"?), Goku - in his normal and Super Saiyan (v1) forms. I think.

...And as bonus today, check out these great sketches that Sam sent in! It's the Doctor, Clara, and an Ice Warrior. You can check out these and more at his site!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome, I did a Goku character myself (in the Bape character format).

    http://dvdcartoonz.com/2013/01/24/kid-goku-baby-milo-character/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why do some people write it as "dragonball"...
    I hope these words are as gentle as intended :P

    ReplyDelete