June 30, 2010

Doctor Who Week: Day 3

Rory Williams

(Click images to enlarge)

*Spoilers*

Today we have the lovable underdog and boyfriend to Amy Pond, Rory.

The boy who waited.

I've really grown fond of Rory over the course of the fifth series, as he has really seemed to have grown in confidence and character. Even as the plastic Auton Rory. Now, If you don't know what a plastic auton is, I don't think I'll venture an explanation at this time, but I'll just tell you it's one of the things that are worth watching the series to find out.

8 comments:

  1. Plastic autons are an old enemy of the Doctor, and were the first enemies he encountered in the new version of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look that you put on his face. It's totally a "I'm not sure what's going on, but it's probably not good" look. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING these! You're totally gonna make me wait 'til Friday for Amy aren't you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, this Yank has already seen the series finale but you may want to warn other US viewers (who are weeks behind the UK) to heed River Song's favortie saying "Spoilers" =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm, that's a fair point Dex...

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! THAT IS BRILLIANT!
    You should try making Rory in the security guard outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. could you possibly make one of rory wearing the amy pond in a heart t-shirt from vampires of venice please? If you do thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) This is brilliant but I must say my dear Dean that Rory's nose is not big enough. Being The Doctor I call him "The Nose", so if you ever do this again, make it bigger. (Mind you, I call River "Mrs. Robinson" sometimes)
    Also next time I suggest the whole Pond family together! (Amy, Rory and Melody) With me too, of course.
    Cheers!
    -The Doctor

    ReplyDelete