July 5, 2008

What is the Matrix?

Neo

Before I saw The Matrix, I heard people say "This is possibly the best sci-fi movie I've ever seen." That seemed like a rather strong endorsement, but that was pretty much all I knew about it. I'm kinda glad I went into it cold, because it really blew me away.

Anyway, you've probably seen it numerous times and I don't need to go on and on about it, but I had to note how it brings up some big political and spiritual issues, because, as it's been said, you don't know you're decieved until you're not decieved.

Like Bob Dylan sang, It may be the devil or it may be the Lord, but you're gonna have to serve somebody.

...don't worry, not every entry here will be so heavy :)

4 comments:

  1. These are pretty cool. You're just asking to be sued though, and for that my hat is off.

    How about: Terminator? Brad Pitt, Billy Bob Thornton, & Angelina Jolie (done as a set of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. this site, your work is great. keep it up. there are so many pop culture icons you could do - i can't wait to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good piece of work, but there is a problem, his coat was a little longer

    ReplyDelete